The Programme Committee invites you to participate in the IAUP Triennial Conference 2017 and submit your abstracts! Below please find the topics for the Conference 2017, as well as important dates and submission information.
Conference Theme: Innovation in Education
- Simulation-based learning and training
- Innovation technologies in learning and training
- Expectations from the industry to the education worldwide
- New trends in education
Call for Papers: Please download the Call for Papers as pdf HERE.
An extended two-page abstract must be submitted until October 31st, 2016. Accepted contributions will be published as hard copy collected abstracts and distributed at the conference.
Authors of selected publications will be invited to submit a full paper – to be published separatly in a proceedings book – after the conference.
Guidelines & Templates
- Please use the following template for your submission: abstract-template
- The paper size is A4
- The extended abstract should contain a maximum of 2 pages and will be provided in a book of abstracts during
the conference to the participants.
- The document must be uploaded as docx or doc file.
- Authors will be notified by the programme committee
Conference Language: English
- February 15th, 2017: Abstract submission (prolonged deadline)
- February 28th, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- July 5th–8th, 2017: Triennial Conference
Please register and upload your abstract HERE
If you do not have an EasyChair account yet, please first create an account by clicking on „create an account„. Follow the instructions and than add your submission. Please do not forget to use the abstract template above for your submission!