REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Registration Fees & Deadlines
|Categories||Early Bird (ends on March 30th 2017)||Regular (April 1st – June 2nd 2017)||Category Description|
|YS Participant||EUR 250.00||EUR 300.00||Early career researchers and PhD Students|
Registration fee for participant includes:
- Conference Participation
- Conference Bag
- Lunches & refresment breaks: Thursday 6th, Friday 7th, Saturday 8th
- Evening programme during the conference for all three days: Wednesday 5th, Thursday 6th, Friday 7th
- Trip to the Musem of Thechnology after the conference on Saturday 8th
Attention: Please be aware that you need to book your hotel on your own. Please find here the reccomended hotels.
We kindly ask you to complete the conference registration online:
- Please first create a new user account.
- Continue to register as participant to the conference.
- Fill in the relevant data in your personal app profile (for the conference App).
Use the following link to register now: www.conftool.pro/youngscientists2017
Required Data for Registration
For the registration you need to prepare the following information:
- Affiliated organisation (institution, department & address)
- Contact details: E-Mail & Phone number
- Billing adress
- Payment is to be done in € (EURO)
- Money transfer: Payment via bank transfer or credit card
- All bank service and transfer charges on applicant account
- Special diet
- If Visa required: Passport Nr., Passport issue date, Passport issue place
- Flight information (needed for the organisation of the shuttle transfers from the airport to the conference hotel on Wednesday and Thursday – should you not know this data at the point of registration please fill in „tba“ and add this information at a later point)
- Participation in Evening Programme (find more information on the evening programme HERE)
- Participation in the optional Cultural Programme (find more information on the cultural programme HERE)
- Conference App: After the the registration process Short CV and picture (for the Special Conference App which will be available during the conference: find more information HERE)
Book your Hotel
Terms & Conditions of Conference Registration
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation until May 04th, 2017, 100% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. No refund will be issued after May 4th, 2017 or if the participant fails to show up.
(With exception of the cultural programme & spouse package – see enhanced terms & conditions below)
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Terms & Condition of Cultural Programme
The same terms and conditions of the conference (see above) take effect for the cultural programme and spouse package enhanced by the following:
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to email@example.com
- In case of cancellation of a cultural programme or spouse package the following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation till May 4th: 20%
- Cancellation between June 19th & the conference or no show: 100%
- Participation in the social-, cultural-, spouse programmes is voluntary and at your own risk and liability.
Subject to modification.